Special solution doorstop for the National Museum in Zurich
When it comes to fitting out a historic building, standard products often do not meet the architectural requirements. This was also the case with the National Museum in Zurich. Consel prepared a design study and, on this basis, manufactured customized doorstops / doorstems with integrated closure for the entrance portal as a special solution.
- slow down the doors and lock them when needed
- meet the requirements of the law for the disabled
- are in harmony with the heavy, partly fully automatic wooden doors
- use of especially strong dampers
- special door fitting with locking device
- burnished brass casing, matching handrails and service columns
- inner core of the bollard made of special strong hot-dip galvanized steel
- core drilling in granite floor and gluing of floor sleeves
- Bollard can be dismantled, ground sleeves can be closed at ground level
Due to the special burnished brass shell, the door stops perfectly match the already existing handrails and service columns. All elements fit perfectly into the architectural environment and form a single unit.
Do you also want customized solutions?
Special solutions are our strength. Talk to us about your project! We will accompany you from the design study to the development and installation. Everything from one source.
Keeping you informed at all times! Every 1 – 2 months, you’ll receive news about our products, projects, and expert tips.
Sales Manager /
Sales Switzerland / Export
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team is at your disposal for a personal, free consultation.